Thursday, July 31, 2008

Here Come the Clowns!

You know how I previously stated that I used to be athletic. Apparently I lied. The possibility exists that I've never had an athletic bone in my body. NEVER.

Yesterday was softball day, the last game before playoffs. Not that we're very good, but we're not dead last. As a team we were great, we made plays, hit the ball and all that fun stuff.

Me, I sucked, and to top it off I got hurt. Not like haha I got hit with the ball, like running as if I'm being chased and then there is a pop in my right leg. Immediately on the ground in excruciating pain. Can't walk, feel like an idiot. AHHH leg hurts.

Of course the injured leg is my driving leg, and my job consists of walking a lot, and I have no time off.

Apparently this is one of those signs, you know the one that says: "Hey stupid, your not 16 anymore, and if ya do that to me again I'm quitting", yeah my body's rebelling.

Oh yeah, and today was supposed to be a gym day, guess that's out.

No comments: